Although I’ve already posted about my idea, concept etc. I thought I’d do a whole new post which has everything in one post.
My concept is representation. I wanted to create a picture which shows how Usain Bolt is represented and linked with a Cheetah.
My idea is to create a mash up Usain Bolt and a Cheetah. Bolt is the fastest man on the planet and a Cheetah is the fastest animal on a planet.
I got this idea because a lot of people say Usain Bolt is not human! but really he is. In athletics Bolt wins every race, it’s almost like he’s not human.
In the essay the main theories I will be looking at are;
In the essay I want to discuss;
- How Bolt compares to other Olympic sprinters and most importantly a Cheetah. Bolt is extremely fast, however he is 38 percent slower than an 11-year-old resident of the Cincinnati Zoo.
- How Bolt and a Cheetah are similar
- Why they are both similar
- Why is Bolt linked to a Cheetah and not any other animal?
- Other examples of a human being linked to an animal
I also want to bring science in to this essay by talking about laser technology which was used to analyse Bolt’s speed at Van Dame Memorial
There has recently been a invention of Sarah, the Cheetah Robot, which runs faster than Bolt, and was clocked in at 28.30 miles per hour.
I wanted the final mash up to show that Usain Bolt is really human, however he is so FAST that he is ‘not human’
Before starting this mash up, I had to make sure I have enough material to write a few thousand words essay, and after doing research, I believe I have enough.
I am really excited to start doing this essay, it will be fun and challenging. I believe I will learn a lot from doing this essay 🙂